* Main house and 2 separate guest houses allowing everyone to sprawl out and enjoy their privacy, one guest house has it's own kitchenette
* Completely air-conditioned not just the bedrooms
* 7 large suites all with their own luxurious bathroom, 6 have their own private balcony with fabulous ocean views, the 7th suite has a peak a boo ocean view and wonderful views of the surrounding tropical rain forest and much of the exotic wildlife that Costa Rica is known for.
* Swimming pool with dual side swim up bar, stools on one side and sunken Bar-B-Q pit on the other, 10-inch deep play area for toddlers.
* Only 80 yards from the principal Manuel Antonio road, not so close as to be bothered by it but close enough to walk to many of the wonderful restaurants and Manuel Antonio nite life, or the world famous Playa Espadilla and Manuel Antonio National Park, if you prefer you can wave down a taxi or jump on the bus for 55 cents.
* No rental car needed, we are the closest large villa to the National Park, many homes advertise 5 minutes to the beach and forget to say that it is by car or taxi at break neck speeds and that is your only option because they are nowhere near the only bus route available. While we are close to the beach we want to let you know the roads in Manuel Antonio are quite steep.
* Front entrance, Living room, dining room, kitchen, covered patio, sun deck, pool, Bar-B-Que area, and 3 bedrooms are all on the first floor at road level. This is great for getting luggage and supplies into the villa and also for mom's with babies and those who would prefer not to deal with steps all day long
* Queen size Murphy bed and a pull out sofa for a total of 9 beds, great for those with extra guests, teens, and children
* Full-size wood crib and porta crib
* Flat screen TV's
* Wireless internet and telephone
* 600 thread count linens
* All hand crafted furniture
* Original Costa Rican art
* Hand carved stone sinks and 800-pound stone fountain
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Private Parking
* Concerige service
* Maid service every day except Sunday
* Daily pool service and gardener
Incredible ocean views and isn't that what you are after. All ocean view photos were taken from inside the house or on the balconies and not from the hillside or road above the house, our ocean view photos taken from within the villa really say it all.
Behind the design
After extensive travel, the owner strived to create in Vista Oceana the ideal villa for large groups of friends or extended families. While traveling with family and friends can be a wonderful experience sometimes you find the need for your own space and for that reason he designed the villa as 3 structures all interconnected behind privacy walls and courtyard enclosures. To further ensure that each guest had their privacy he designed all 7 bedrooms with their own bathroom and 6 of the ensuites have private balconies with ocean views.
As you enter into the enclosed courtyard you will find the Fountain Suite on your right, this is a very spacious 400 SF suite with a king size bed and a pullout sofa, great for a family or couple that prefers to be just a few steps away from all of the activity in the principal house. While this suite does not afford an ocean view it does offer a very relaxing jungle view where monkey's, sloths and Toucans are often spotted.
From the courtyard, you will also enter into the Main Villa where you will find the great room, this is where everyone comes together to watch videos of the day's tour, enjoy meals or just hang out and have fun. Also on this level, there is a powder room and one master suite with a private balcony and ocean views, great for those who don't like stairs or mom's that want to keep an eye on their baby and yet be a part of the fun. On the second floor, you have 3 more over size suites, one with a jacuzzi tub, all with private balconies and incredible ocean views. Moving up to our 3rd. level you will find 350sf. of covered deck with casual seating, two hammocks, and possibly the best views in all of Manuel Antonio, what a terrific place to spend an afternoon or night, yes we have had guests sleep up there.
Returning below and leaving the great room you step out to our pool area where everyone will enjoy themselves, we have a large covered patio, sun deck, pool with swim up bar and a toddler area 12" deep and 6 feet square. We also have the sunken bar-b-q pit at the swim up bar, both of which are under a thatched palm roof, so no need to get sun burnt no matter which side of the swim up bar you are on.
As you leave the pool area under the thatched overhead you enter the upper floor of our 2 story guest house, this floor contains the kitchenette, full bath, and bedroom with private balcony with ocean views. The lower suite has a private balcony with ocean views as well.
The owner wanted a modern house and yet wanted to avoid a cold sterile feeling and incorporated many natural materials to add warmth and character to the villa, stone walls, and accents in the front of the villa, teak structures, and palm thatched roofs, hand carved stone sinks and stone countertops, wood ceilings, a hand carved stone fountain in the courtyard, slate walkways and decks in all outdoor areas, stained glass, table tops and headboards cut horizontally from massive trees the Tico's call them cookies. The entire villa is furnished with hand crafted furniture created by Costa Rican artisans and designed by the owner and the walls are highlighted with pieces of Costa Rican art.
U.S. +1-469-369-3656 C.R. 00-506-6186-0907
Vista Oceana The perfect villa for your Costa Rica getaway